PEW European jaw crusher
- Applications: River pebbles, granite, basalt, iron ore, limestone, quartz, diabase, construction waste, iron ore, gold
- Feed particle size: 250-500mm
- capacity: 50-220t/h
PEW European jaw crusher Introduction:European jaw crusher is often used for coarse crushing in ore crushing. European jaw crusher is an advanced equipment developed for stone production line of highway, railway and airport runway. European jaw crusher absorbs the advanced crushing technology and manufacturing level of foreign countries. It is the first choice of high-efficiency products for crushing hard and strong abrasive materials. Most of the stones used in highway, railway, airport runway and other projects are made of basalt and other hard rocks. The specifications are about 3-7 cm. Moreover, the hardness of crushed materials is relatively large. The traditional jaw crusher is not only low in yield but also easy to wear and tear. Compared with the traditional two-stage jaw crusher, the European jaw crusher has incomparable advantages in terms of service life, maintenance rate and failure rate, while the cost is low compared with the matching cone crusher and stone shaping machine.
Case Sample:Project: crushing production line of large mine
Industry: iron ore macadam production line
Equipment: vibrating feeder, European jaw crusher, hydraulic cone crusher, circular vibrating screen, sand shaping machine, conveyor, electric control equipment, etc.
Processing material: iron ore
PEW European jaw crusherTechnical Parameter:
PEW European jaw crusher Performance1. Effectively solve the problems of high operation rate and no maintenance time caused by the low output of the original limestone crusher.
2. It can complete the crushing of large pieces of limestone, the maximum crushing particle size is 1000*1200mm, which effectively solves the original problem of "the supply of limestone is tight on the one hand, and the large amount of large limestone cannot be stored on the other hand".
3. The mixing uniformity of the two materials is good, and the mixing amount of desulfurized limestone is greatly increased. The dosage can reach 60%, effectively reducing the cost of raw materials.
4. Power consumption has decreased. A reduction in electricity consumption of 1 ton of limestone by 1-2KWh/t can save electricity costs by 100,000 yuan per year.
5. The waste product has a small particle size, only 2-15mm, which effectively solves the problem that the original limestone has a large particle size, which often blocks the flow and even affects the output of the mill.